Mayan Tzutuhil Scarf
Beautiful, colorful, and exuding unlimited texture appeal, Guatemalan scarves are woven on a back strap loom with natural dyes which will surely keep the chill out in a sophisticated style. To fix the colors into the 100% cotton hand made scarves, the artists use banana plant stem.
- Style: bold stripes
- Size: 66"X12"
- Fabrication: cotton
- Colors: ginger, otter brown, outer space
- FedEx 3 day Ground (Free) Signature required
- Free personal delivery: Chicago public venue (office, coffee house) Signature required
- Free same day delivery to a Chicago public venue: email for availability
- Community Support: 10% all sales are donated Cradles to Crayons (please see our community support page)
- Questions: please contact us at email@example.com
- 'Like' us on Facebook
- 'Follow' us on Twitter and Instagram