Mayan Tzutuhil Scarf
Beautiful, colorful, and exuding unlimited texture appeal, Guatemalan scarves are woven on a back strap loom with natural dyes which will surely keep the chill out in a sophisticated style. To fix the colors into the 100% cotton hand made scarves, the artists use banana plant stem.
- Style: geometric pattern on a solid background
- Size: 60"X15"
- Fabrication: cotton
- Colors: black, bleu de France, bronze, carnelian, ghost white
- FedEx 3 day Ground (Free): Signature required
- Free personal delivery: Chicago public venue (office, coffee house) Signature required
- Free same day delivery to a Chicago public venue: email for availability
- Community Support: 10% of all sales are going to be donated to Crayons to Cradle (please visit our community support page)
- Questions: please contact us at email@example.com
- 'Like' us on Facebook
- 'Follow' us on Twitter and Instagram