Mexico City's Olympic Stadium was Jaime's inspiration for this jacket. The stadium was designed by famed architects Augusto Perez, Raul Salinas and Jorge Bravo Moro and the stadium's murals celebrating Mexico's rich history were painted by Diego Rivera.
Jaime's collections are limited edition.
Adding a Jaime Hemsani jacket or outer wear will add a touch of finesse to your ensemble.
- Style: multicolor
- Fabrication: lycra
- Construction: long sleeve deconstructed jacket with a cornell red front zipper and two side pockets. Back of the jacket is a solid onyx with a single ghost white line. The round collar is battleship grey.
- Colors: onyx, cornell red, battleship grey, ghost white
- Jacket length: below the belt line
- Free 3 day FedEx Ground: Signature required
- Free personal delivery to a public Chicago venue (office, coffee house) Signature required
- Same day delivery available: contact me for delivery availability
- Questions: please contact us at email@example.com
- 'Like' us on Facebook
- 'Follow' us on Instagram and Twitter
- 10% of all sales are donated to Cradles to Crayons